Magnificent Mekong on Viking Mekong
Ho Chi Minh City to Hanoi
Explore the stunningly scenic and culturally distinctive lands that lie along the remarkable Mekong River on this 15-day cruisetour. Encounter ancient Khmer monuments at Angkor Wat and the elegant French colonial capital of Phnom Penh in Cambodia; and in Vietnam, visit the floating markets of the Mekong delta, experience the intimate charm of Hanoi’s old city and tour dynamic Ho Chi Minh City, formerly Saigon. Here you will find...
The Viking Mekong is a beautifully handcrafted ship specifically designed to navigate even the most remote areas of the Mekong River. Built in 2012, Viking Mekong accommodates 56 guests and offers a river view from every stateroom with large windows and personal deck space, and an extraordinarily friendly atmosphere with attentive, English-speaking crew. Explore the sights, sounds and flavors of one of the most scenic and fascinating regions in the world while enjoying the comfort and elegant romance of Viking Mekong.
- All staterooms are outside with a river view
- Upper & Middle deck staterooms have floor-to-ceiling, sliding French doors
- All staterooms have hotel-style beds with optional twin-bed configuration
- Private bathroom with shower
- Safe, hair dryer & air conditioning
- Bottled water replenished daily
- Sun deck with shaded sitting area
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Bar, lounge, library & onboard boutique
- Laundry service
- Voltage: 220V
Since its first sailings along Russia’s waterways nearly 20 years ago, Viking® has reinvented river cruising. Today, Viking invites guests to sample the rich cultures and fine wines and cuisine along Europe’s great rivers—all aboard the continent’s most comfortable, state-of-the-art ships—and the storied rivers of China, Southeast Asia and Egypt. The innovative Viking Longships® are the most award-winning vessels on Europe ...